Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Daddy!!

Danny ~ I'm sorry that we are not home to celebrate your first Father's Day together. Lainy is the luckiest little girl to have you for her daddy. I love watching you two together because I can see how much you love her. She misses you! We are so blessed to have a righteous man watching over us in our home.
Thank you for being such a great husband. You are the only one who could make me as happy as you do. You help me to be a better wife, mommy and person. I am so grateful that you and I have eternity to continue our happiness and teach our children the gospel. You are everything to me. Know that you are always on my mind and in my heart. Love you Baby. Happy Father's Day.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOO beautiful you is!! I love you, and we feel so blessed that your cute little danny man let you come out here!!!! Thanks Uncle Danny, aka "Uncle Tea-Cup".

Caroline said...

Cute haircut Itsy! Connor says 'Lainey nice.'