Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sleepy Girl... this is one of the few times Lainy will stay in her crib. She hates to be alone, so when she wakes up at night, she'll stay up until I give in and put her by us. WHAT HAVE I CREATED!! I want to sleep at night!!!

Home from a walk... the babies were REALLY tired. Sometimes going for a walk is the only way they will take an afternoon nap.

Candids with Daddy and Mommy... 


Lainy has her first tooth!!! Click on this picture and look close! She is so cute!!!


Lainy's first food... Yummy!! She was a little confused at first, but I think she'll have it down in no time! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These little baby-loves are soooo tan!! No fair! I am so jealous! I am "pastee" white! xoxoxoxo soo cute!

Anonymous said...

Why does uncle danny look so creepy in this candid picture . . . it is like he is stalking his own daughter! Seriously, the look in his eyes is disturbing.

Love you!!!